Friday, May 13, 2011

Ranked Game #30

As stated in my last post, I played another game on Sunday night. Unfortunately this game was clouded from the word go with a leaver right away. He was our jungler too, putting us at a severe disadvantage. We ended up holding on for quite a long time, and probably dragged it out for way too long. I used a champion I hadn't used in ranked before that I've become more fond of recently, for a change of pace. This was a solo queue game.

I had the fourth pick for my team, which had second ban:

Nocturne, Shen, Amumu, Vladimir


Draft:


Rammus
Warwick, Cho'Gath
Sona, Malzahar
Irelia, Swain
Jarvan IV, Miss Fortune
Rumble

1 comment:

  1. On the plus side, my computer should be getting here by Monday. I'll join you in some duo queue action then. Also, absolutely brutal lane you had to face. Cho and Irelia are extremely powerful laners, and they get even stronger after level 6.

    Also, trolling with AD Sona has no place in ranked. If she had actually played support, you might have won. If you have 1 or 2 strong carries, a support who is only focused on keeping them alive gives you one of the best chances you can get at winning a 4v5.

    ReplyDelete