Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Replay files uploaded

Hey guys, several people on various forums suggested that I should start recording my games and upload the replays. I have replays for two of my games, #6 with Singed and #7 with Urgot. The links to them are below, and the links have also been added to their respective posts. You will need the LOL Recorder software to view these replays, which can be downloaded for free here.

Replay links:
Game #6 - Singed
Game #7 - Urgot


Enjoy.

-Chickenmoo

5 comments:

  1. But what program do u need to read it ? >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all your posts and enjoyed it very much. The summary of what you learned at the end is a great idea, as it's a hint on what you (or anyone) can capitalize on/improve. Thank you for your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owh, yeah, sorry .. Thanks .

    ReplyDelete